London Guided Walks
There are plenty of fun ways to explore London with us.
Our fun walking tours and treasure hunts are perfect for friends and families who want to make the most of their time in London by learning about the capital’s rich history and discovering it’s hidden gems in a fun and engaging way.
- Guided Walks
- Private Tours
- Self-Guided Tours
- Treasure Hunts
- Online Escape Room
We are a small independent business run by one of the very few fully qualified London tour guides. We fully invest in everything we do, from researching and delivering the walks to ensuring you have the best customer experience.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Activities available in this location
Activities & Days Out
Culture & Guilded Tours
Online Escape Room
Work on your own or as a group to solve the clues and unravel the riddles in order to find the Phoenix and save the City of London from destruction.
Find the Phoenix
- The phoenix was forged in the flames of the Great Fire of London in 1666. It protects the City of London but hasn't been seen for centuries.
- Historian and amateur musician Richard Duffy believes he has found not only enough evidence to prove the Phoenix is real but its hiding place too.
- He was being watched and he knew it.
- The problem? Richard Duffy has gone missing before he was able to prove his theory.
- The good news? He has left you clues to follow and riddles to solve.
- We do not know who or where they are but they have the intent of destroying both the Phoenix and the City of London. You cannot allow this to happen. Only you and your team can keep the City of London safe by finding the Phoenix.
- Will you find the phoenix before they do? Or perhaps, they will find you?!
- Bringing the Escape Room into your home.
- Embark on a virtual London adventure with friends or family wherever and whenever you want.
- Play our online Escape Room game directly in your browser. No need to download an app or print game material.
- Clues can be solved as a solo or team effort. If your team are physically separated, you can still play together from anywhere online with the same access code.
- Grab your friends or family and work together to find the Phoenix.
- Duration: 60 - 120 mins
- Team 1 - 5 people suggested
We provide engaging and well-researched London guided walks for Londoners and visitors alike. Our guided walks include all of the below
- Georgian London Walk
- Jack the Ripper Walk
- Coffee, Cash and Commerce Walk
- Smartphone Photo Walks
- Heretics and Horrors Walk
- River Thames Walk
- Bleeding Hearts & Body Parts
- Wonders of Whitehall Walk
- Victorian Covent Garden Walk
- Great Fire of London Walk
- Oliver Twist Walk
- Kings Cross Walk
- Best of Blackfriars Walk
- Regent's Canal Walk
- Book your ticket/s online 24/7
- Join others and rediscover London
- Award-winning London Tour Guides
- Start at a tube / trainstation
- Walks last 90 mins
- No scripts, no actors
We love delivering walking tours in London
We know we can't always be available when you wanting to do a London walking tour. To help you explore London on your own terms we have now developed a selection of self-guided walking tours in London for you.
Self-Guided walks available
- Financial London Virtual Tour
Money makes the world go around. The City of London is one of the world's greatest financial centres. Uncover the people and places which created the beginnings of this modern financial centre. Walk amongst some of the city's most secluded alleyways and iconic modern buildings.
Discover how coffeehouses were the forerunners of today's trading floors.
- Regent's Canal Tour
Discover the history of the Regent's Canal, between Angel Islington and London Fields, Hackney. Hear about its history as an industrial area with slum housing. Find out how it has been rejuvenated over the last 20 years with boaters, tasteful canal side conversions, floating gardens and street art.
See where greats of the entertainment business Marie Lloyd and Alfred Hitchcock made their breakthrough. Finish your walk with some shopping or a bite to eat in vibrant Broadway Market. Market day is Saturday but the shops there are open throughout the week.
Explore London in your own time
- It's so easy
- No additional software needed, just Safari browser with your location services activated
- Can be used on multiple devices at the same time, perfect for couples, families and small groups
- When you reach each point on the map, information will automatically be activated presented with video and written highlights. You will need headphones. Best to take a battery pack with you too!
If you have ever wanted to discover some of the hidden wonders London has to offer with a group of family or friends or your colleagues, a private London walking tour is perfect for you.
Even if you consider yourself an in-the-know local or tourist, many of our private walking tours are designed specifically for Londoners. They explore the many hidden places guidebooks simply don't mention, covering a wide range of interests and local London history.
All our tour guides are passionate, qualified and enthusiastic, making it their mission to deliver memorable private walking tours in this magnificent city.
No matter your interests or background, we have a private tour that will suit you.