Go Ape Whinlatter
Go Ape Whinlatter is based in Keswick, Cumbria, and offers a professional and friendly team to help you have a great time and enjoy the experiences available.
The dramatic views from the top of Whinlatter Pass are in keeping with the sheer drama of our highest Go Ape location in Whinlatter Forest, over 1000 feet above sea level. This unique landscape inspires many artists, writers and thinkers – could it inspire you to push your physical boundaries on our Treetop Challenge course?
Hit our exclusive trails on an all-terrain Segway. These beasts of the forest floor will take you to vantage points previously inaccessible to all but hardened hikers.
Activities at Go Ape Whinlatter include:
- Tree Top Challenge
- Forest Segway
⭐ Click BOOK NOW to find out all of the latest prices and offers, and for your chance to WIN £100 with Let's Go Out each month!!! ⭐
- Wear sensible clothes for adventure.
- Footwear must be sturdy and suitable for the outdoors. No sandals, slip-off shoes, open toes or heels.
- Gloves are a good idea. Either bring a pair or you can buy them at the cabin on the day.
- Midges will be around during the summer months. Remember to bring some spray or you can buy some from the cabin on the day.
Activities available in this location
Activities & Days Out
Win £100!Complete your order on Let's Go Out, and enter your details below enter our free monthly prize draw!
Tree Top Challenge
Pick the wild card, swap the weekend sports game for a whole new challenge that is sure to test everyone with a visit to the high ropes in Cumbria. Begin with the relative ease of Grandpop’s and let your competitive side build up to a finish on the skidding Shuffle – a task that will require you to use all your strength and balance. If our tricky crossings aren’t quite enough to satisfy the urge for a breath-taking experience, you’re sure to be thrilled by a ride on the formidable Tarzan Swing - enough for any adrenaline junkie!
- Minimum Age: 10 Years
- Minimum Height: 1.4m / 4 feet 7 inches
- Maximum weight: 130kg / 20.5 stone
- One participating adult (18+) can supervise up to two children aged 10 to 15 years while on the course.
Climb aboard one of our all-terrain Segways, for some unrivalled Cumbrian views. Our exclusive trails will take you to incredible vantage points where you can soak up the sights from Skiddaw to Helvellyn. Probably our most scenic Segway Safari and still fun if enveloped in cloud!
- Minimum Age: N/A
- Minimum Height: N/A
- Maximum weight: 117kg / 18.4 stone
- One particpating adult (18+) to supervise up to three children.
- 16 and 17 year old participants don't require supervision.