Go Ape Margam
Go Ape Margam is based in Swansea, Glamorgan, and offers a professional and friendly team to help you have a great time and enjoy the experiences available.
At Go Ape Margam you will find all of the below activities, facilities, and important information.
Activities at Go Ape Margam include:
⭐ Click BOOK NOW to find out all of the latest prices and offers, and for your chance to WIN £100 with Let's Go Out each month!!! ⭐
- Wear sensible clothes for adventure.
- Footwear must be sturdy and suitable for the outdoors. No sandals, slip-off shoes, open toes or heels.
- Gloves are a good idea. Either bring a pair or you can buy them at the cabin on the day.
- Midges will be around during the summer months. Remember to bring some spray or you can buy some from the cabin on the day.
Activities available in this location
Activities & Days Out
Win £100!Complete your order on Let's Go Out, and enter your details below enter our free monthly prize draw!
Tree Top Challenge
Sea views, a 19th century Tudor Gothic Mansion and beautiful parkland are the perfect backdrops to the UK’s biggest Tarzan Swing - a six-metre leap of faith which will test your nerve and the strength of your stomach. Escape the world and challenge yourself as you navigate the tree-to-tree crossings, tackling the Bosuns Chair, Log Balance and core strengthening Stirrups that make up this spectacular high ropes course. With adjustable difficulty, this is for the adventurers looking to complete their very own personalised course and smash some goals along the way.
- Minimum Age: 10 Years
- Minimum Height: 1.4m / 4 feet 7 inches
- Maximum Weight: 130kg / 20.5 stone
- One participating adult (18+) can supervise up to two children aged 10 to 15 years while on the course.