Go Ape Cockfosters
You really can escape the busy London life without travelling too far at our North London Cockfosters location, in Trent Park. This is high rise fun, without the high rise London backdrop - while being just five minutes walk from the tube!
This course is great for guiding you in as it starts low and builds up. Once the confidence is soaring you’re all set for the highest course in the South East which is also home to the longest and fastest zip wire in London and two big Tarzan Swings.
Activities at Go Ape Cockfosters include:
- Tree Top Challenge
⭐ Click BOOK NOW to find out all of the latest prices and offers, and for your chance to WIN £100 with Let's Go Out each month!!! ⭐
- Wear sensible clothes for adventure.
- Footwear must be sturdy and suitable for the outdoors. No sandals, slip-off shoes, open toes or heels.
- Gloves are a good idea. Either bring a pair or you can buy them at the cabin on the day.
- Midges will be around during the summer months. Remember to bring some spray or you can buy some from the cabin on the day.
Activities available in this location
Activities & Days Out
Win £100!Complete your order on Let's Go Out, and enter your details below enter our free monthly prize draw!
Tree Top Challenge
With an option to adjust the levels of difficulty, the thrill-seekers can really take it to the max at Cockfosters. Push your endurance to the limit on one of our highest high ropes courses. Who can scream the loudest on the dual Skateboard zips and hold tight on the extended Alpine zip wire which offers an incredible flight from tree-to-tree. The Tarzan Swing requires both bravery and physical strength as you haul yourself over the cargo net that waits for you on the other side. If you think that you’ve got what it takes, then pay us a visit to prove it!
- Minimum Age: 10 Years
- Minimum Height: 1.4m / 4 feet 7 inches
- Maximum weight: 130kg / 20.5 stone
- One participating adult (18+) can supervise up to two children aged 10 to 15 years while on the course.