How to Enter
By completing the competition online entry form at www.LetsGoOut.co.uk here you will be in with a chance of winning the prize as listed in Prize section below.
The following terms shall have the corresponding meanings for the purposes of this Agreement:
Monthly free prize draw giveaway is valid for 2019 season only (1st January – 31st December 2019).
Please contact the Let's Go Out team for your booking. All bookings are subject to availability.
The gift voucher must be used on www.LetsGoOut.co.uk only. Vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable.
The following terms and conditions apply:
Promoter’s Name and Address
1. Let's Go Out, 5 Pevrel Place, Desborough, Northamptonshire, NN14 2LE (the “Promoter”) email address; email@example.com
2. Entries for this Competition will be accepted from 09.00 am 1st January 2019 (the “Opening Date”).
3. The closing date for the receipt of entries is 5:00 p.m. on the 31st December 2018 (the “Closing Date”).
How to participate
4. In order to enter this Competition, the entrant must complete and submit the online entry form which can be found at https://www.letsgoout.co.uk by the Closing Date.
5. Entrants must be natural persons, UK residents or residents of Northern Ireland, over 18 years old and not employees (or members of their friends or family) of the Let's Go Out team
6. Only one entry per person. Joint submissions will be excluded from participation. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
7. Once you have submitted an entry, you acknowledge that all of the copyright, privacy, publicity and all other rights in and to the entry will be owned by the Promoter. Entrants hereby assign to the Promoter all worldwide copyright and like rights in their entries and waive all moral rights.
8. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be included in the draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by the Closing Date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
9. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will not be eligible for the Competition.
10. By submitting a Competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. By entering the Competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the Competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the Competition.
11. There is one prize to be won at the end of each month: the prize is a day out with any venue on the Let's Go Out website (www.LetsGoOut.co.uk).
12. The entrant chosen to win the Prize in accordance with condition 17 (the “Winner”) shall be entitled to choose a number of people to come with them up to a maximum value to the amount for the prize draw, if no value is listed, then the value will be zero, and the prize will be for the activity listed for the prize draw
13. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and does not include travel insurance, the cost of any travel to and from the venue, drink, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs including any travel and any taxes incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
14. No cash alternative will be offered in lieu of any prize awarded, even in the case of cancellation.
Selection of the Winner
15. The winner of the Prize draw will be selected at random by the Let's Go Out team at the end of each month, among all duly received entries by the Closing Date.
16. The Winner agrees that his/her name will be used in publicity. Such publicity may include the Winner being filmed or photographed on the trip for promotional purposes. The Winner agrees that he/she will wear the free Let's Go Out t-shirt provided for the day out with Let's Go Out, and also agrees to their name and photograph together with any promotional footage may be used on the Let's Go Out website, social media, monthly newsletter, and also any other promotional medium.
Notification of the results and receipt of the Prize
17. The name of the winner will be made available for up to 28 days after the closing date to anyone sending their email address to info@LetsGoOut.co.uk in a message with the subject heading Winner of the Prize Draw.
18. The winner will be notified by email after the draw under the email address given by them in the entry. If the winner does not answer this email within 14 days after the posting of the email and informs the Promoter that he/she will accept the Prize and the terms & conditions, then the Promoter reserves the right to random the Prize to another entrant among the remaining entrants. The winner will receive their Prize within a reasonable time thereafter.
19. The Promoter’s prize draw is final.
20. There is no legal claim for the delivery of a prize. Redress through the courts is excluded.
21. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
Restrictions and requirements
22. The Winner will be responsible for ensuring that they and their Guests are available and able to travel and take part in the relevant activities
23. Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. By using an internet access for the entry, costs of an internet provider might occur.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
25. All enquires relating to this competition should be made to the Promoter at its address described in Condition 1.
Next Article >